All publications of Abid Habib . کراچی , Pākistān
THE MUSLIM WORLD IN 2021
2020 was somehow passed but with many challenges. The entire world suffered from covid-19 and because of this pandemic, every country had to face many new challenges. As businesses, educational institutions, offices, and many profitable organizations were closed, everyone's life got affected. Many running businesses were shut down because of this pandemic. It can be said that a huge economic recession was faced by the world particularly the European countries in every field except the health industries.
Now if we predict the coming year on the basis of the current scenario of 2020, the next will be more challenging because of many factors. Many new developments will be made in the upcoming year,2021. It will be discussed in the following points that what may happen in the next year and why these things are going to happen. Many international think-tankers, Astrologist, media key persons are giving their personal research, experiences, and knowledge so we will try to conclude their views in this article in the points given below.
- After 7 January or onwards the Muslim nation may face a huge challenge. They have a war with Non-Muslims or they can have a big tragedy imposed by other enemies of their faith. If we calculate all events of 2020 particularly in the Muslim countries of the middle east, we can easily understand 2021 will be more challenging for the Muslim world. Sham, Lebanon, Yemen, Syria, Turkey, Iran, and many other Muslim regions of the world will be particularly targeted.
- The Arab Dominance will be under a major threat in 2021 because they will have no option to shake hands with the enemies of Islam and when they do this they have no representation in the Muslim world. They will be morally, financially, religiously become very weak and get enslaved by the enemies.
- According to the Washington post, new york times and many other news platforms have already told that by 20 January 2021, Donald Trump can do any disaster in the world. whether he can impose martial law or impose war etc.
- Pakistan can also have a war with India because the current scenario of India and particularly prime minister Modi is worst than in the past. as china is already attacking India and dominating so India can attack Pakistan or do anything to disturb this region of Asia. It can be easily understood by the current speeches of Modi and the Army chief of India.
- Pakistan may face High inflation and also many other challenges by May 2021 but after this era, a good time with good economic and stable conditions will be experienced by Pakistan.
- Throughout the world, People will seek new living styles because of having a big impact on their lives. Information technology, online businesses, blogging, e-commerce, and online working will have a great boost in 2021 particularly in Asian countires.
There is much more to write but let this article be short and comprehensive. It is prayed that may peace prevail in 2021.
THE WRONG INFORMATION REGARDING THE PRESENT/CURRENT CALIPH OF ISLAM.
If you write "the present caliph of islam" on google search bar, you will see a wrong news on wikipedia that Mirza masroor Ahmed (Qadiyani) is the present caliph of Islam. This is logically, morally,ethically, historically and religiously a wrong news and information.
According to Islam, Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the last prophet of ISLAM and Caliph or Imam Mehdi from his family will come before the judgement day to promote Islam and peace. The time coming of Imam mehdi can be predicted as per the study of Hadiths and symbols told by The last Prophet Muhammad.
“Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initially was filled with oppression.”
– Prophet Muhammad (Abu Dawood)
“The promised Mahdi will be among my progeny, among the descendants of Fatima.”
– Prophet Muhammad, narrated by Umm Salmah, the Prophet’s wife (Abu Dawud, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 207; Ibn Majah, Sahih, Vol. 2, P. 519)
In pakistan, Qadiyanis are considered to be a non muslim minority. Moreover this has been included in the constitution of Pakistan after a winning debate with non muslims qadyanis. So If any qadyani or anyone claims to be a caliph and even muslim, will always be called a hypocrite and a social terrorist.